Fall /Spring Sewing Club Saturdays 12pm – 2pm (2023/2024)
May 25, 2024 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until June 1, 2024
Are you looking for something new to do? Join our Sewing Club! We help teach adults, teens, and kids the art of sewing…as well as help with projects you may be working on. Anyone can join…. whether you have sewn for years or just started, everyone will be working at their own pace!
Who doesn’t love the idea of having a place to go where they can let their creative juices flow!
What is Sewing Club?
Sewing Club is a social and learning experience. We meet once a week for two hours and our students/club members get to work on whatever projects they want to work on while having us there to assist them. We have a large selection of different patterns and books for inspiration. If we don’t have something you are looking for, we can always order it.
- We recommend a private lesson before starting Sewing Club to learn the machines.
- Kids 10 and under must have a parent/guardian to accompany them to Sewing Club.
- Sewing machines and tools will be provided…. however, you can bring your own if you prefer.
- Fabric for projects will not be provided.
- Students/Sewing Club members will be billed on the 1st of each month and the cost is $100 per month.
- If you miss a session you have 60 days to make up that session.
- There are no refunds for Sewing Club.
The Fall/Spring Sessions run from August 29th to May 31st and can be joined at anytime during these dates.
We will not have Sewing Club Sessions during the following dates:
- Thanksgiving Break November 19th through November 25th
- Christmas Break December 24th through January 6th
- Spring Break March 17th through March 23rd
- Special Olympics May 12th through May 18th